Tuesday 4 May 2010

I must, I must improve my blog (ging habits!)



(Just in case you missed the tiara piccie on my Facebook page!)

It's a miracle I'm here! ... and I'm not referring to my puncture on the dual carriageway last Wednesday going along at 110 kph with a lorry up my bum, I'm on about the fact that it's been so long since I wrote anything at all on my darling blog that I couldn't remember the password! I'm now declaring an end to writers' blog I mean block and you will be seeing much more of me and my ramblings from now on. Step this way ..... you have been warned! Ha ha ha ha !!! (laughs spookily!!!)

3 comments:

Peacock Feather said...

Glad you're back, Jan!!!

Peacock Feather said...

I didn't know you could do that (comment on your own blog) such power!!!

Lesley said...

I'm glad you're glad you're back, Jan.

I've missed you, welcome back