Saturday 13 December 2008

I'm H-A-P-P-Y!!!

In spite of the dreadful weather (gale force winds and heavy rain), I'm on a roll! Not only have "the Dutch" accepted our counter-negotiations without a murmur (what's the catch?), but the man I've been doing internet research for in Philadelphia sent me an email saying the work was "fantastic", without even adding a "but...."

There aren't many days like this, so you've got to made the most of them.

How did Santa go last night? I can still hear the screaming of 250 over excited kids ringing in my ears! Also, why did the children's entertainer keep fiddling with his groin? Was he over-excited too, or was it just a demanding itch?

The French/Swiss had a couple of croissants, tea and jam for breakfast (good) and went away happy (in spite of the weather). They're here till Monday and seem very nice - they can stay.

No comments: