Wednesday 31 December 2008

Chugging tractor

I've been up since 5 am. I've been listening to a chugging tractor on and off, all night (aka DH's latest snore). Trouble is, the new kitten loves my earplugs and has chewed my last pair. The only other ones I've got are too small to be effective, so I must buy more.

I'm not that bothered, I actually quite like being up early and I can catch up on writing my diary, that is if I can remember what's happened since I last wrote it.

Bit of a mix up about tonight (New Year's Eve). Our neighbour, Suzanne, came up here Boxing Day Night a little bit the worse for wear, and invited us to her's tonight for boeuf bourginon. Sounds good, except we haven't been able to contact her since, so we don't know if it's on or not! Typical of her, she wanted to buy the gites three years ago, told us the bank was coming round (they didn't) and that was the last we heard from her for a year! How I love unreliable people. Don't care, I the alternative, ham, egg and chips will go down a treat!

If I don't get back on here again today: HAPPY NEW YEAR, ONE AND ALL!!XXXX

No comments: